Thursday, October 17, 2013

Posting, Finally.

Posting for the first time in a long time.

Practicing for the upcoming Shiloh Slaughter event in Fayetteville.  I think the last time I posted was right before Bayou Battles, and was saying that if i went 3 and 2 at Bayou I'd be thrilled. I did, in the end, go 3 and 2. And was happy with the list overall. But when the scores finally hit I was really disappointed with my paint scores. It really took a lot of my enthusiasm away for a long stretch.

But now I am back at it. Using a slightly modified  version of the warriors list I took to Bayou. Basically I took out the dogs, and added another Chimera. Nothing has breath weapons now, and the chariots are core. VS. The awesome Gorebeast counterparts. The Gorebeast Chariots are amazing. But their low movement is leaving them behind to my foot soldiers and fouling up my line. Using the core versions instead gives me a more unified front. And lets me run less actual warriors. 22 vs. 28. And I get to run a mage to help clear chaff.

I am going to test this some more in the next few days. And will get back ith a full breakdown then.

No comments:

Post a Comment