Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Things are going well in the quest for the broken Nurgle list. My list for Bayou Battles was accepted. So Now I can go full tilt and not worry about wasting time making this conversion or that, because my list might get bounced. So that's empowering. I have finished both of the chimeras now. And both my banner bearers. And 4 other RnF warriors.  And of course the Daemon prince. So I am well underway. My deadline may be tight, but it is obtainable. I will have to schedule in time to do a display board too. That may be rough.

So the only part of this list I am really dreading is these 15 hounds. I loved the models, as I am using the old metal ones. Until i really looked at them. Now I am finding I can muster almost  -0- enthusiasm to paint these guys. I am dying here. Oh well, gotta do what we gotta do.

No comments:

Post a Comment